1. People are extraordinary, and fascinating.
2. Family overrides anything and everything.
3. Making a C may be average — but average gets you a two hour lecture.
4. Making a D is below average and also gets you a two hour lecture, annually.
4. Cholesterol is bad. Chopped liver is good.
5. If you want something, and somebody says no, then ask somebody else.
6. Children are blessings.
7. When a dog dies, get a puppy right away.
8. Unless there’s a deadline, clocks and time are meaningless.
9. Saying “shut up,” or “stupid,” will get your mouth washed out with soap.
10. Soap does not taste good.
11. Love is not about giving up on people, and it’s not always about being nice.
12. Men are okay, but women are smarter, work harder, and get paid less.
13. Communication is the joy of life.
14. Forgive always. That’s different from forgetting.