Trumpâ€™s first week has been an avalanche. Itâ€™s too much to process.
Thatâ€™s not an accident.
This is just a smattering of thoughts I encountered while bopping around in my car today. These are a few things that should give everybody pause â€” democrats, republicans, others, and those in between.
– The Trump organization plans to double the number of hotels in the United States over the next four to eight years.
– On January 1, 2017, Mar a Lago raised the price of their memberships from $100,000 to $200,000.
Thought: The president will be using his office to make money for himself. This whole thing has been an advertisement, at our expense.
– In recent months or years (it was on the radio and not specified), more people have been crossing the border into Mexico than into the United States from Mexico.
– The majority of illegal immigrants in the United States are not Mexican and came to this country on a jet plane, landing in an airport.
– Some estimate that the wall will cost $20 billion. That would pay in-state college tuition for $20 million students.
Thought: Mexicans, and Muslims, are being criminalized and scapegoated. He’s a fascist would-be dictator.