However — it was actually quite easy to observe the season.
Here’s the blow by blow:
1. Went to Harris Teeter and bought matza, gefilte fish, matza balls in a jar, matza ball soup in a can, and horseradish.
2. We already had plenty of eggs, nuts, and raisins.
3. Hard boiled a dozen eggs.
4. Heated the soup. (Store bought matza ball soup was surprisingly delicious).
5. Fixed a plate of matza, gefilte fish, horseradish, nuts, and raisins.
5. Thanked God for not being a slave.
6. Ate. It was excellent.
(Forgot the wine or bitter herb, and probably a few other things — but I thought about ’em).